You can now share Resources via Social Media (on the App only):
There is a button that allows you to share resources to your contacts via the apps you have installed on your device.
It will share on the apps that you have installed on your device. It will show up on the list after you click on the share button. Please note that not all apps accept data from other apps.
- Open your PBLS App
- Go to Contacts
- Click the Send Resources button
- Select the Resource category, then click the plus sign to see the resources within that category
- Select the resource/s that you would like to share by selecting the box beside the resource
- At the bottom, click on the Share Icon (the rightmost icon).
- It will open up your device's dialog screen where you will be able to pick the Social Media app you want to share the resource to:
When your contact clicks on the link that was shared this way, the status will change to 'Engaged' and the Activity log will reflect how much of a video was watched. Please check this link for more details: Activity Log/Video Analytics for each Contact