You DO get Notifications:
1) When you send out a resource from the web, you’ll receive a notification when your contact clicks on the link.
2) When you put a contact in a campaign, you’ll receive a notification when he clicks the link within the opt-in and campaign emails.
3) When you send out a resource from your App and the contact clicks on the link. Please note, in order for a resource to be tracked, you need to send the resource from the contact screen.
4) When your contacts submit their information on your Capture Page.
5) Statistical report of your Pre and Post Live Webinars. The pre-webinar emails show the information of those people who have registered. The post-webinar email will show you how much of the webinar each of your participants watched.
You DO NOT get Notifications:
1) When the contact opens an email, but does not click on the link in the email.
Note: If you are not receiving notifications, please check if the notifications on your account is set up correctly: Where can I manage notifications I get from the company?
Please sign in to leave a comment.