When a contact reports an email as spam via an email client, then the system will no longer deliver emails to that address and that contact's status is changed to 'Complained'.
- If a User gets up to 3 spam complaints, they are marked with 'Warned' status. The account is still fully functional.
- If User gets 4 spam complaints, the account is marked with a 'Restricted' status.
- When a User has 400 or more contacts, their account will be warned when spam complaints are between .5% and 1% of their total contacts. When spam complaints is 1% or more of their total contacts, their account will be marked as 'Restricted'.
How does the account work when account is 'Restricted':
- User loses ability to assign contacts to campaigns. This applies to both on web and mobile.
- User can still access account on web and mobile. User can still view / send resources and manage contacts (except campaign assignment).
- When trying to assign campaigns, user will receive the message: "Please contact support to reinstate the ability assign campaigns."
Why are the these protections in place?
Too many SPAM complaints affect our ability to deliver email from all of our Users to their contacts. Email delivery of campaign emails and resources is central to the effectiveness of RapidFunnel, so we put protections in place and do our best to monitor the delivery rates, while educating Users on solutions.