There are different ways to ensure that you receive notification emails:
- You are notified when someone clicks on the link in messages from campaigns. When do I get Email Notifications?
- Also, please note that if the contact clicks the link more than once, and there are at least 3 minutes between clicks, you will receive the notification email multiple times.
- You can check on individual prospects by viewing their Activity Log: Where can I see all emails that I sent out to contacts in a campaign?
- Also, please make sure your Notifications are turned on to receive notification emails: Where can I manage notifications I get from the company?
If you do not get Campaign Click Notification Emails:
There are many reasons why you may not receive click tracking emails, including, but not limited to:
- SPAM filters
- Settings in your individual email account
- Slow Internet/Email Provider
- Emails filtering to your junk/spam/promotions box
- And a huge number of other issues beyond our control
If you want to be sure that you receive click tracking emails, here are a few things you can try:
- Use Gmail for your account email with RapidFunnel. We have the highest deliverability to Gmail addresses.
- Try switching account emails and seeing if that resolves the issue.
Currently, we do have a 98% deliverability rate and a very high open rate system-wide, so we cannot be certain what's causing your particular issue.
We recommend trying a few of the above solutions to see if you can get click tracking notifications to come in to your email box.