You can send mass emails to your contacts using the Broadcast email feature on the web!
You will automatically get access to this feature once you've met the following requirements:
a) You must have over 50 opted-in contacts
b) You must have over 30% opt-in rate
Here are the instructions for the web:
- Log in to your PBLS account
- On the left navigation column, click Broadcast emails
- Then, click Contacts
- You can send Broadcast emails to a particular group of contacts by selecting any filters available on the Field drop-down list.
- For example, to send Broadcast email to those contacts assigned to the Opportunity campaign. Please select the following:
- Fields: Select Campaign Name
- For Condition: Select Contains
- Value: Opportunity
- If you want to send Broadcast emails to all of your contacts, click the 'Send to All Contacts' button. Note: Only contacts who have opted-in can be sent Broadcast Emails.
- Click 'Create Broadcast' to start creating your email
On the next window:
- Type the Subject of the email
- Create your email in the Content* box. You may use any of the Formatting tools, Content Placeholders and Available Resources in your email.
- Once done, click on Copy Above Content to Clipboard
- Paste the copied email in the Text Content box
- The email will be sent using the email entered in the 'Send Email From' box. Note: If this field is left blank, the email will come from your PBLS account email address.
- Click Send to send the email
- Click Save Draft if you are not ready to send the email but would like to save it.
- Click Back to cancel
Please sign in to leave a comment.