You can now invite your prospects to a Live Webinar by simply sending them a resource with a pre-set date and time!
On the Website:
1) Log into your account on PBLS
2) Go to Resources
3) Click the Category drop-down box.
4) Select from either Scheduled Webinars Category (this will show all schedules): 1: Monday, 2:Tuesday, 3: Wednesday, 4: Thursday, 5: Friday, and 6: Saturday depending on which day you want to invite the contact
5) Select the resource that corresponds with the webinar time that your contact wants to join by clicking the Mail Icon in the leftmost column 'Action'.
6) Fill in the contact’s email or click on the ‘Send To Contact’ blue box to select a contact.
7) Click “Send” and your contact will receive the email inviting them to the webinar:
8) When your contact clicks the link, they’ll be taken to a page to sign up for the webinar.
9) After your contact clicks the Reserve My Spot Now button:
- They will see a screen with the countdown clock to the webinar.
- They will also be sent an email with the subject “Your Webinar Spot is Reserved”. It contains the link that your contact will need to click to enter the webinar on the time specified.