You can now invite your prospects to a Live Webinar by simply sending them a resource with a pre-set date and time!
On the App:
1) Log into your account on your PBLS App
2) Go to All Contacts
3) Click on a Contact you wish to send a resource to
4) Scroll to the bottom of page and click the 'Send Resources' button
5) On the Resources category, select Webinars, then click on Scheduled Webinars.
Select a schedule from 1: Monday, 2:Tuesday, 3: Wednesday, 4: Thursday, 5: Friday, and 6: Saturday depending on which day you want to invite the contact
Note: Scroll down to see the subcategories and resources.
6) Select the resource that corresponds with the webinar time that your contact wants to join by clicking the box next to the resource title.
7) Send the resource via text, email or share on social media.
Note: You can personalize the Subject Line of your resource message as well as the body of the message. Just be careful not to edit the link for it to work.
8) Your contact will receive an email, text or via social media, inviting them to the webinar.
Screenshot below shows that Resource is sent via email.
8) When your contact clicks the link, they’ll be taken to a page to sign up for the webinar.
9) After your contact clicks the Reserve My Spot Now button:
- They will see a screen with the countdown clock to the webinar.
- They will also be sent an email with the subject “Your Webinar Spot is Reserved”. It contains the link that your contact will need to click to enter the webinar on the time specified.