PBLS offers two types of Labels:
- Company created Labels - available for all users
- Personal Labels - which users can now create for their contacts, available to them only
There are two ways to create Labels.
- Log in to your account
- Go to Labels
- Click Create New Label on the right-hand side
- Create a Label Name and Description
- Click Save
- All created Labels will appear in the 'Labels' table
- Edit Labels - click the pen & paper icon on the Action column
- Delete Labels - click the trash bin icon on the Action column
Note: If you delete a Label that is used by a contact, the system will not allow that label to be deleted until it has been removed from all contacts. You will get the message below:
- Log into your account
- Go to Contacts
- Select a contact you want to update
- On the Edit Contact page, you can either:
- A. Type on the Label field to create the new label
- B. Click the '+Label' button. A window will come up where you can add the new label.
- Click the Save button.
The system will add it to that contact and save it in the 'Labels Table' automatically. After the label is used once, it will be available to use for other contacts by that user ONLY.
Personal labels will only be seen by the account user who created the label. All account users will still have access to the "Common Labels" created by the Company Administrator.
How to search for contacts with Labels:
In order to sort or search contacts by the labels created, you need to use the Advanced Search option:
- Click the Field box and select Label
- Click the Value box and select a Label you wish to search
- The results will be displayed in the dashboard below
Please sign in to leave a comment.